Camping is still keeping the most popular form of holiday. Camping is affordable and adventurous. If you are camping for the first time you do not know exactly what to expect, but with a good camping equipment, a camper can have a memorable and fun vacation. If you go camping, it is useful to use a checklist so you do not forget the most important camping gear.
If you go camping with a group, and you sleep with several people in a tent, then best large camping tents is a good choice. A small tent is quickly overloaded. So you can find a tent, buy or borrow, then this will benefit your comfort during the holidays. With nice weather, a tent is only needed to sleep in, but if it rains or is cold during the day, you can also have a lot of hours to spend in a tent. The better the tent is, the less you must suffer from moisture. Not only the weather, but also the quality of your tent determines to a large extent your vacation. If you’re with a family, choose two room camping tent (or more) with separate sleeping cabins.
To camp you had better make a checklist. On your checklist, you write the most important things, and the personal items that you want to take. To camp, you need at least the following:
On the go
You must have your papers in order, otherwise you may come up against unpleasant surprises, especially when you go abroad. What you need to bring in any case:
– Passport or ID (and a photocopy)
– Registration certificate (if applicable)
– Registration certificate if any other vehicles, such as a camper or caravan (if applicable)
– Driver’s license and other vehicle papers (if applicable)
– Health insurance
– Green card insurance abroad (if applicable)
– European Accident
– Vignettes motorway
– Travel insurance papers
– Word Booklets
– Cash and debit cards
– Tent: inner and outer tent, a ground cloth, canopy, guy ropes and tent pegs and a hammer.
– Mattresses or air mattresses
– A foot pump to inflate air mattresses.
– Sleeping bag, per person and possibly a pillow. On a sleeping mat, a pillow needed. Bamboo pillow is a good choice. Its naturally hypoallergenic material will not cause allergies due to dust and bacteria when you sleep in the nature. When using an air mattress with contoured pillow, you do not need a pillow.
– Flashlight with batteries, or a dyno torch. The dyno torch has the advantage that you do not need batteries.
– Cooking utensils: pans and a water kettle. Choose at least two cookers, and one (or two) cake pans.
– Plates, cups, bowls to do in food, and glass. Tableware made of plastic is the most convenient.
– Cutlery consisting of knives, forks, spoons and teaspoons
– Wooden spatula for frying and a ladle to scoop soup
– Pocket knife and a suitable bread knife
– Washing-up bowl with dish soap and a scrub brush
– Corkscrew, bottle opener, can opener, garlic press
– A scoop can be useful
– Lighter and dry (wrapped in plastic) matches
– Clothesline with clothespins
– Tea towels and towels and dishcloths
– If necessary: sheets. Flannel sheets are extra warm.
– If desired, a toilet bucket or chemical toilet
– Medicines and a first aid kit
– Cutting Board
– Storage boxes / containers
– Canister or water bag
– Water Bottles
– Camping Table with folding chairs
– Gas cooking
– Dustpan and brush to sweep out the tent
– Power cable may come in handy
– Tea lights with lantern or solar lamp lighting
– Camping map
– A trash bag and a few plastic bags for waste and laundry
– Washing powder or a container or tube vacation detergent
– Toilet paper
– Paper towels
– Smartphone Charger
What do you need first at a campsite?
If you arrive at a campsite you will be assigned a campsite by a member of the camp. If the site is not overcrowded, you can usually indicate what place you seem to prefer. Preferences may include:
– Near the toilets and washrooms
– Whether or not under a tree
– Grass or sand
– On a quiet or just a busy part of the camping
– Near a pool or lake
– Close to grocery shop
– Nearby parking lot
There are advantages and disadvantages of all these options. Under a tree stand, your tent will benefit the warm weather and have additional shade in the tent, but there is also some troubles, like bird droppings. Near the restrooms stand has the advantage that you can go to the toilet quickly, but all day you will see others go to the toilet, this can be a disadvantage. Also, camping toilets smell, in particular the part where chemical toilets emptied and rinsed by campers.
The stuff you need first at a campsite is everything you need to set up the tent, and everything to direct the sleeping places in. Make sure you can easily find all this stuff when you arrive at the campsite. In the dark, a flashlight or search the tent pegs, is exhausting. Even the stuff that you need to sleep and to make a cup of coffee, you can pack the best so that you can quickly find them at the campsite.
If you arrive at a campsite camping store may be closed, so you might not have first shopping. Therefore it is wise to take the key messages so you save at least until the next morning. Convenient to carry, the following messages:
– Toilet paper
– Cans wiener
– Soup packets
– Salt and pepper
– Bread or toast or crackers.
– Eggs (hard boiled possibly).
– Cans of fish, such as tuna or salmon
– Instant noodles
– Powdered milk
– Coffee powder
– Jar of peanut butter
– Jar of Nutella
– mayonnaise tube
– Tomatoes and a cucumber
– Packaged cheese
– Cheese spread
– Lemonade Syrup
– Bottle of liquid frying butter
– Bread knife to smear
– Tablespoon and teaspoon
Do not forget
There are always things that you quickly forget to take with you when you go camping. You arrive at the campsite and you were smart enough to bring along a can of frankfurter sausage, but unfortunately you forget the can opener. Whether you’ve arrived at the campsite, you fry an egg and in the camper you discover that you no salt and pepper with you. There are more things that people traveling often forget to take it. The following checklist can give you ideas.
– Contact lenses and contact lens case with liquid.
– Toothbrush and toothpaste
– Paper towels
– Cotton swabs
– Razor with shaving cream
– Soap or shower gel and shampoo
– Conditioner or hair-wax (if applicable)
– Hairbrush and comb
– Hairdryer (if applicable)
– Sunscreen and after sun products
– Lip Balm
– Baby diapers (if applicable)
– Possessions against boredom in bad weather, such as Nintendo Gameboy with games and plenty of batteries, puzzle books with pens, drawing paper with markers, pen and paper with a few envelopes and a storybook.
– Camera memory card and charger
– Credit (and know what the cost to be calling from abroad)
– Check Internet connections and a dongle.
Buy Camping Gear
In the spring and summer, you can buy camping Gear very easily. Choose a large, good quality tent. If you treat a tent well after the holidays such as storing dry, it will be a good tent for years. For camping gear, choose the best for items that do not weigh too much and do not break easily. Camping gear are made so that they are suitable for camping, so lightweight, but strong.