Expert says: This Coleman Instant Cabin Tent family is truly the Best Seller camping cabin tent / instant tent all over the US market. Coleman has released this model with 4 size options:
- Coleman 4 Person Instant Tent (or Coleman Instant Tent 4)
- Coleman 6 Person Instant Tent (or Coleman Instant Tent 6)
- Coleman 8 Person Instant Tent (or Coleman Instant Tent 8)
- Coleman 10 Person Instant Tent (or Coleman Instant Tent 10)
Table of Contents
Coleman has been making a variety of fine camping gear products since 1900. The company has become synonymous with tents and other similar products. This Coleman Instant Cabin Tent is made with a special design and arrangement to make it lead to the technology of setting up. Also, When used properly, this helps to keep the tent sturdy and less likely to bear with problems relating to keeping the surface relaxed.
INTRODUCTION OF COLEMAN INSTANT CABIN TENT:
- Uses 16 and 20 mm steel poles to keep the tent up
- Zipper cuffs protect the zippers
- Anti-wicking polyester fabric
- WeatherTec system integrated around its body
- Vented rainfly
- Our Rating: (4.5 / 5)
- Read 454+ Reviews
- Family Size: 4 Persons
- Color: Brown / Black Weight: 18 pounds Dimensions: 8f (W) x 7f (D) x 4.1f (H)
- 01 Room Only
- Number of Door: 1 Door
- Our Rating: (5.0 / 5)
- Read 1,009+ Reviews
- Family Size: 6 Persons
- Color: Brown & Black Weight: 24.9 pounds Dimensions: 10f (W) x 9f (D) x 6.2 (H)
- 02 Rooms
- Number of Door: 1 Door
- Our Rating: (5.0 / 5)
- Read 1,307+ Reviews
- Family Size: 8 Persons
- Color: Brown / Black / Blue Weight: 18 pounds Dimensions: 8f (W) x 7f (D) x 4.1f (H)
- 02 Rooms
- Number of Door: 2 Doors
WHAT FEATURES MAKE THIS SPECIAL?
The great points about the Coleman Instant Tent entail many unique features dedicated to showing off some appealing functions that make it easier for people to release:
- The WeatherTec system uses a series of welded floors and inverted seams around the body of the surface. It helps to keep water out from the rest of the space.
- The vented rainfly is built into the tent. This allows air to move through while creating consistent protection from the weather.
- The illuminated lines around the outside is very visible.
- The pre-assembled poles are arranged around the body of the tent to make it easier for the tent to be set up.
- The rainfly uses Velcro attachments to keep the tent’s body intact while keeping the setup from wearing out over time.
- A coated polyester body is especially used here. This uses an anti-wicking body that keeps the tent dry and prevents it from being hurt by any large amounts of pressure caused by precipitation.
These features make the tent particularly helpful and easy to handle. However, it is also a tent that is not going to leak all that easily and is far from complicated to handle when trying to pitch and install it.
WHAT’S THE BEST FEATURE OF COLEMAN INSTANT TENT?
It’s often a challenge for typical tents to have a series of leaks around the bottom floor, thus making everyone in the tent feel uncomfortable. However, this problem is not an issue with the Coleman 6-Person Instant Tent. This tent instead uses a fully-welded waterproof floor that strengthens its surface so leaks are a thing of the past.
In addition, the welded design on the floor keeps it from being at risk of leaking. There are no needle holes around the area, thus reducing the overall risk of water flowing into the tent.
However, the best feature here is it can be setup within a min, or even in the dark. It is not only the best instant tent among Coleman easy up tent also among easy up camping tents.
WHAT MAKES THEM THE TOP SELLER AT AMAZON.COM?
This is a tent that has made a name for itself as a popular model for sale at Amazon.com. Much of this is thanks to the sturdy body of the tent and the fact that it’s so easy to set up. The dual pole setup on this tent makes it easier for people to get it set up and ready for use. More importantly, it does not use any bothersome snags that might be overly challenging for people to use as required.
For me, personally, I love its views (see the video). You go camping for to get the nature, right? It’s one of my luxury camping tents.
The poles are particularly pre-assembled and don’t require a lot of outside materials to make them work. This, in turn, allows the user to quickly make this tent work for one’s needs without being overly complicated or otherwise harder to use than needed.
It can actually take CLOSE TO A MINUTE just to get the tent set up. This means the user doesn’t have to worry about loads of difficult or painstaking work just to make the tent work out right and stay functional as needed.
OTHER SPECIAL BENEFITS TO CHECK OUT
In addition to the floor not being at risk of leaking and the tent being rather easy to set up, there are many other benefits that make this a unique and helpful tent for all people to enjoy using for their camping needs. Here’s a look at some of the best special features that come with this unique tent:
- The interior has enough room for two standard queen beds. The sides are specially arranged to where the user can easily sleep in the tent without the walls looking to be too slim.
- The steel poles are steady enough to where they can handle strong wind gusts. The potential for the tent to be blown away or to collapse due to wind gusts is extremely minimal.
- There are also two inner pockets on the inside parts of the walls to all people to store things inside the tent.
- The rainfly can be quickly adjusted as necessary. This is used with a sturdy and quick body that is easy to follow through with as desired.
There are several windows on all sides of the tent. These include plenty of windows that are not too large and should be easy for people to handle when getting light into the tent.
These are all appealing and attractive options to check out when finding a great way to camp. This is a particularly interesting tent that is not too hard to set up and works with a sturdy body that is efficient and useful for all kinds of special camping activities and should certainly be considered when finding a high-end model to stick with for camping purposes.
WHO NEEDS THESE INSTANT CABIN TENT MOST?
This tent is best for use among a good grouping of friends. The large inside body of the Coleman 6-Person Instant Tent allows exactly six adults to get into the tent quite well. The sturdy body allows for plenty of space without having people crawl over others when trying to sleep in the space.
The fact that this tent is about six feet in height around much of its space makes it so most adults can easily stand on the inside. This, in turn, will allow the user to easily do things inside the tent.
This is also a good model for larger families to use. The size is comfortable enough to fit in a few air beds and plenty of sleeping bags. It should not be tough for people to enjoy using this tent for their various special needs when it comes to getting a good design ready for use in any particular case one might have.
- Coleman 4 Person Instant Tent: Great for a couple with a small kid
- Coleman 6 Person Instant Tent: Great for 4 men or a couple with small kids
- Coleman 8 Person Instant Tent: Great for a group up to 6 men or a normal family
- Coleman 10 Person Instant Tent: Great for a group up to 6 men or a normal family
PROS & CONS
- This is very easy to set up. Even a single average women can set it up CLOSE TO A MINUTE. This works with a one-piece design to keep it ready for use.
- It has more than enough space for most people.
- The fold-out vents are very convenient and easy to use.
- There are many windows which provide great views and ventilation.
- The user can also adjust the small windows and vents around the tent to control the amount of light that comes in at any time of the day.
- The windows have ties on them. These can be used when rolling down the windows to make it easier for the windows to be adjusted and controlled as demanded. - It maybe a little heavy and may be rather hard for some people to handle.
- A separate blanket is generally needed around the inside of the tent to make it a little more comfortable.
- This is very easy to set up. Even a single average women can set it up CLOSE TO A MINUTE. This works with a one-piece design to keep it ready for use. - It has more than enough space for most people. - The fold-out vents are very convenient and easy to use. - There are many windows which provide great views and ventilation. - The user can also adjust the small windows and vents around the tent to control the amount of light that comes in at any time of the day. - The windows have ties on them. These can be used when rolling down the windows to make it easier for the windows to be adjusted and controlled as demanded.
- It maybe a little heavy and may be rather hard for some people to handle. - A separate blanket is generally needed around the inside of the tent to make it a little more comfortable.
AMAZON CUSTOMER SCORE
The customers who have bought this product have particularly given this six-person tent plenty of good reviews. They have given plenty of four and five-star reviews for the most part. These include great reviews that suggest that the tent is easy to support and can be affixed properly in just a matter of seconds if used right.
People are also glowing about how the tent is so easy to add and link up to a surface. They state that this is a tent that is easy to sleep in without being overly burdensome in terms of trying to keep it intact or upright at any given moment.
WHAT’S THE AMAZON CUSTOMER SCORE?
WHAT ARE REVIEWS ON AMAZON SAYING?
The Amazon reviews for this tent suggest that this is a great option that is easy for all to try out and use. According to reviewers on the site, there are many interesting parts of the tent to check out:
- The windows are large and spacious.
- The tent is easy to control by keeping the windows up or down as desired.
- It is just as easy to take the tent down as it is to keep it up.
- The ventilation features are very useful. In particular, they are organized quite well around all parts of the tent to keep it open and ready for use in a variety of different situations.
- Some say that the tent will keep water out but it is important to watch for how water forms around the outside so the surface will not become too soft or otherwise hard to sleep around.
A GUIDE FOR SETUP
The process of setting up this large Coleman tent is promoted as being very easy to follow through on. The tent can be quickly set up with a few sensible steps:
- First, the poles around the tent will have to be organized carefully. They must be expanded by opening them up and locking them into their positions.
- The fabric for the tent must then be straightened out. This includes organizing the tent’s poles to make it more functional and easier to use as required.
- The poles should then be adjusted to where they both interact at the very top. The may have to be expanded a little further to get into the best possible spots on the surface.
- Some anchors may also be added to the bottom part of the tent. This is to keep the tent in its place as required after it has been fully set up.
People who are looking for good ways to enjoy the great outdoors should see how the Coleman Instant Cabin Tent is designed. This is a fine cabin that is unique for how it is not only large enough for most people but also because it is sturdy and flexible while providing a good surface to sleep on. The adjustable nature of the tent is especially helpful. This makes for a great tent for larger parties that need a little bit of help with enjoying a good time out while camping.
Return and find more best camping tents!